This is what the 499 Building looks like from the corner of South Warren and East Onondaga Streets.
This is the entrance to the 499 Building. You should NOT go to the doors with the awning that says "499 South Warren Street" (which is to the right of this entrance) because that's an
entrance only to the showroom on the first floor.
The 499 Building's entrances are locked 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Visitors can gain access to the building by following the instructions below.
- To the RIGHT of the entrance is this keypad that works like a telephone.
- To request access to the building, dial the number next to "Dombrow Law Firm."
- Once someone answers and confirms you have an appointment with us, you'll be granted access to the building.
- The elevator is just to the LEFT of the entrance. The stairwell is just beyond the elevator on your LEFT.
- Once you reach the second floor, go LEFT down to the end of the hall until you reach a door with "Law Offices" above it. Go through that door and check in with our staff, and someone will
be with you shortly after that.